REUNIONS • RETREATS • WORKSHOPS
GROUPS OF ALL SIZES FROM 5 TO 30
• Families or groups up to seven can rent 'Akala House, or 'Olapa House and use the whole house including kitchen, as well as have the use, with the rest of our guests, of the Breakfast Lanai and Spa.
• Groups of up to 14 can take both houses, and for a small additional fee they can use the studio for yoga, meditation, hula or other dance, or a meeting with seating on floor cushions. In addition the loft in 'Akala and the living room in 'Olapa are both spacious. There is ample kitchen space for cooking for a whole halau or other retreat.
• Our sister property, Ohana House, another three-bedroom house is connected by a beautiful path through the rainforest. If you add Ohana, 'Olapa, and 'Akala, up to 20 people can stay in the three houses, have three kitchens 8 bathrooms, and use of the retreat studio. Contact us, or visit our website for more details.
• Groups that take both houses can also supplement with additional cottages or apartments. All may use the Breakfast Lanai and Spa, but unless you book all of our units, remember you will be sharing the Breakfast Lanai with others.
• If you have over 20 people and you want to have a place to dine all together and have meetings, please contact us about reserving the whole place, so that your group can have exclusive use of the Breakfast Lanai for group meals and meetings.
• We will try to accommodate the configuration you need.
The Breakfast Lanai and Spa
The Studio is 24 feet wide by 32 feet long. A hula halau can practice together.
'Olapa Living Room
The Breakfast Lanai can seat 20-30 people informally, and has a gas barbecue just out the back door.